Friday, December 23, 2011

The Twelve days of Christmas! More than a Partridge in a Pear Tree!

On the first day of Christmas, I gave the ones I love:

The gift of my undivided time and attention.......

On the second day of Christmas, I gave the ones I love:

The gift of genuine encouragement and enthusiasm.....

On the third day of Christmas, I gave the ones I love:

The gift of creativity and energy.....


On the fourth day of Christmas, I gave the ones I love:

The gift of Simple Seasonal Pleasures: baking, crafting, conversations, making lasting memories and such.......

On the fifth day of Christmas, I gave the ones I love:

The gift of tenderness.....
On the sixth day of Christmas, I gave the ones I love:

The gift of good cheer.....

On the seventh day of Christmas, I gave the ones I love:

The gift of beauty-----found in nature, art, music, animals and above all people.....

On the eighth day of Christmas, I gave the ones I love:

The gift of communication-----positive, honest and and loving.....

On the ninth day of Christmas, I gave the ones I love:

The gift of surprise! Just because.....

On the tenth day of Christmas, I gave the ones I love:

The gift of Childlike wonder and faith "I believe in them, who they are and are becoming" ......

On the eleventh day of Christmas, I gave the ones I love:

The gift of freedom, freedom to be all that God calls them to be without judgement or criticism.....

On the twelfth day of Christmas, I gave the ones I love:

The gift of unconditional JOY and LOVE!

So ~ this Christmas, let the Holy Spirit work thru you, For it is to be about a Season of "GIVING" - not getting; but what I have found to be true, is that when you give these gifts that I am talking about ~ you, also will receive the "gifts" ten fold!
Merry Christmas! May we all partake in God's gift of Grace and Love and Let there truly be "Peace on Earth, Good Will towards men."
Musings from the farm on a "Snow Kissed" day, truly; a Beautiful Winters day indeed! XOXOXO Kelly












1 comment:

suzy marie hachey. said...

ahhh! i LOVE this, miss kelly! and your big, warm heart and all that you have to offer this world. especially love the photo of you with alvin and chipmunks--they are the cutest, and so are you! MISS YOU!

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND LOVE ALL YEAR THROUGH!