Monday, January 17, 2011

Farmstead Has Taken It Out West! This Time...To The Peacock Cafe!

We are so excited to announce that we've moved over the river and through the woods to the charming town of Leavenworth, Kansas--only 20 minutes west of Kansas City!

Come check out the new boutique, bakery, and cafe, where lunch is served hot or cold
Tuesday thru Saturday, 10:00-3:00! We have sandwiches, soups, salads--all farm-fresh, and homemade bakery goods, baked fresh daily!

Come & Take a Peak at The Peacock:

All of the familiar Farmstead flair...

With food and goodies to share!
Our "Choose 2" Combos are only $7.99--choose between 1/2 a sandwich, 1/2 a salad,
and a bowl of soup!


Cozy place-settings allow for great conversation!
We're selling these fabulous custom, vintage aprons made from old flour/sugar sacks
with linen ruffle detailing and pockets
for only $48.00!

You'll be greeted by our fresh and fabulous baked goods
the moment you walk through the door!

Browse cute gifts and fun finds as you take in the aroma of our in-house special blend coffees! Try the "Cowboy Blend" or the "Peacock Special Blend",
sold and packaged by the pound--only $7.00!


We cannot wait to see new and familiar faces walk through the doors. We welcome this new adventure with open arms, and know that nothing brings people together like
good food, good conversation, and warmth!

"I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately...and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
{Henry David Thoreau}

Live everyday life with a sense of celebration!
Love,




3 comments:

Annie Mason said...

Loved the food and atmosphere! What a nice time we had at The Peacock Cafe!

Julie Marie said...

Hi Kelly, how are you??? That looks so fun!... did you move to a new house, or just move your shop? I would love to visit there! Are those darling aprons available online? I want one!... can you drop me an email me, at idyllhours@q.com and let me know? I see they are made from bags from an old sugar company in Layton, Utah which is about ten minutes north of where I live!!!... xoxo Julie Marie

Michaele Sommerville said...

SOOOO glad you are here! We loved our lunch and can't wait for our next visit- you KNOW I'll need some of your pasta/veggie salad!

I'll make sure to bring my camera again and get more photos for you- the Peacock Cafe is BEAUTIFUL!

Hugs,

Michaele